The gloomy weather that we had the past few days had me thinking of Fall, crisper days and layering pieces. This Fall I am turning to rich jewel and luxe fabrics and textures to fill my closet. Almost every Fall jewel tones are shown, but this year they seem more intriquing, vibrant and alluring. I think the mix of rich colors against interesting fabrics makes for a fascinating outfit. If the trend of metallic snakeskin or wearing a jewel tone doesn’t seem quite you, then you can start by warming up to the trend with an accessory, shoe or even wear a jewel shade on your nails.
1.Clutch, Marc by Marc Jacobs $158
2. Dress, Diane Von Furstenburg $465
3. Leopard Flat, BP Shoes $59.95
4. Evil Eye Bracelet, House of Harlow $55
5. Road House Blues, OPI, $8
6. Tripe Finger Ring, ASOS, $25.86
7. Boyfriend Cardigan, Topshop $80
8. Cargo Blouse, Madewell, $110
9. Leather Shorts, J Brand, $205
10. Perforated Suede Platform Sandals, Belle by Sigerson Morrison, $350.